Red hair, green clothes, you must love adventure!
Huh, Rumple’s father knows Anna???
Stucky & Text posts
Is it just me, or are curtains ridiculously expensive?! Just like rugs. Or maybe it’s just the curtains/rugs that I like that are expensive (see other posts re: my tastes and what I can actually afford!). I read a LOT of other blogs and remember seeing a pair like this that I totally loved They have a 101 Dalmations, chic quirkiness to them. Plus, black and white goes with so much. Pick up a pair of the cheapest curtains you can find and get to spotting - if you’re not keen on black and white, try some other trending combos like black and bronze or neon and white (or pick out colours from your room and go with those!)
1) I want to rent hotel rooms with you and spend more than half our time being outside.
2) I want to get lost while we’re driving because I can’t read maps and you are too stubborn to ask for directions.
3) I want to eat drive-thru food with you on the floor of our first apartment.
4) I want to get drunk in public and have you take me home while I hit on you.
5) I want to go on long adventures with you.
6) I want to go to the movies and make out with you in the back like a couple of over excited teenagers.
7) I want to lay with you under the stars and talk about the future like I’ve got it all planned.
8) I want to break in your arms once in a while because I don’t have it all planned.
9) I want to bore with you with my favorite shows and movies even though you insist it is okay.
10) I want to play video games with you and sulk when I lose.
11) I want to paint you in my poems.
12) I want to dance with you.
13) I want to spend the rest of my life with you, knowing there’s no place else I’d rather be."
Everyone be sure to wish @JessBowen a happy birthday! | photo - @braverijah
who are they
the geese from Aristocats still going hard as hell
There are a lot of pitfalls to female adolescence, like depending on your boyfriend for validation or being too scared to take chances you should, but with the right guide (and hopefully a learner’s permit), you can do your best to steer around them. And that’s where actress and YouTuber Anna Akana comes in. Get all of Akana’s advice to teens from hair tips to how to love yourself here.
My girlfriends saved my life in high school. We are all still close. They will always be my heart. Always.
"i’m not bitter" i say, bitterly, with a bitter expression
It’s important to make friendships that are deeper than gossiping and drinking and smoking and going out.
Make friends who you can go get breakfast with, make friends you can cry with, make friends who support your life goals and believe in you.